Chanse Arrington Head of Developer & Content Marketing for Nokia joins the show to cover a myriad of programs Nokia runs to support, encourage and reward Windows Phone developers.
- Ballmer: Several Windows 8 apps have had one million downloads
- Open source entrepreneurship: Free resources to help kickstart your startup
- Windows 8 App Store Has 3 Times As Many Downloads As Apple’s Mac Store, But Only One-Fifth The Revenues, Says Distimo
- The Biggest Problem in Mobile: Retention
- Follow-up post: What Makes Mobile Retention So Difficult
- Todd Brix: If you build it, they will come. 100%+ increase in WP developer revenue & app downloads since WP8 launch in Nov. #wpdev, #windowsPhone
- AdDuplex compared the average number of daily users per app on November 30th, 2012 to what they had a year ago. The difference is around 3.5x. (132 vs 468)
- Protecting your Windows Store app from unauthorized use
- Appenomics: Who Decided That Apps, Particularly Third-Party Twitter Apps, Had To Be Cheap?
- Half of all app store revenue goes to just 25 developers
Chanse Arrington interview
- Chanse on Twitter
- Nokia Ad Exchange (video)
- Marketing Tools
- Nokia Premium Developer (video)
No under-the-radar app this week. Send us information about your published app and what you did to promote it and we may feature it on the show. And if we do you will also get 250,000 free ad impressions on AdDuplex.