Joakim Achrén was instrumental in the success of the recent superstar iOS game company called Supercell. He shares his experience implementing analytics to measure the success (or lack of) of your games and apps.
- Windows Phone Central crosses 1 Million unique visitors a month
- FIRST APPCAMPUS -FUNDED APPLICATION RELEASED
- Fhotoroom photo filter app passes 1 million downloads on Windows Phone
- Reflecting on 2012: scale and opportunity
- Adding 415 apps daily, Windows 8 blows past the 35,000 app milestone
- Windows 8 outgrows Mac OS X (all versions) in Russia
- Microsoft: 60 million Windows 8 licenses sold, 100 million app downloads
- ABI: 43.6B App Downloads In Year To Sept 2012, Apple Leads Google + Microsoft Overall, But Microsoft Tops For Innovation
- Christmas week saw a record-breaking 1.76 billion app downloads worldwide: Flurry
- WE ARE DOING GREAT ON WINDOWS 8!
- Love your free players to unlock the full potential of free-to-play games
- MarkedUp ready to help developers improve in-app purchasing
Under-the-radar app: The Next Line
Twitter follower of the week
Manuel Alvarado @zBuLe