This week we go deep about price changes and how to be profitable with in-app purchase.
We also interview Jarah Euston - Director of Analytics from Flurry. And she surprises us with some good news about how Windows Phone is doing.
We put some coins in the Slot Machine and come up a winner in the Under the Radar section
And finally a cloud-based lifeform wins 250k ad impressions on AdDuplex.
- Distimo: The Impact of Price Changes
- When a huge audience isn’t enough: how Punch Quest tweaked a free-to-play economy into profitability
Interview with Jarah Euston
Under-the-radar app – Slot Machine
- Slot Machine for Windows 8
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- Getting more visibility for your Windows Store app Part 1: Create great apps
Send us a link to your app and what you did to promote it or improve monetization, user retention, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org and get featured on the show + 250,000 ad impressions on AdDuplex.
Twitter follower of the week